Tuesday, August 31, 2010

08-30-10 Monday Week 83

Tires are dirty.

Feeling much better today... still a little residual soreness from last week's madness, but yesterday's 3 hour stretch fest was helpful.

Training Log
6PM
Back Squat
155 x 5
175 x 5
185 x 4

8PM
As many rounds/reps as possible in 8 minutes of:
1 tire flip + two-pushup burpee* + in & out tire hop

*Pushups are with the release at the bottom, like 2010 Games standard.

Total -- 52 rounds + 2 pushup burpee

The back squats felt better than ever today! If I had more time, I would have tried that set again and maybe gone up. It's possible I don't hate them anymore... more investigation necessary....

2 comments:

Chris Holt said...

wish I could say Sheiko is the result of you starting to like back squat but who knows. ;-)

Shana A. said...

Hahaha! I don't think 2 days of Sheiko was what did it... My back still isn't 100% but am working through it.