Sunday, August 8, 2010

08-07-10 Saturday Week 79

Pullup from the final wod at Regionals.

Jonathan and I relaxed most of the day and had a late lunch ... all day long we had just planned on going to work out "later" ... turns out later meant 10PM. I think it's even more humid when the sun goes down and the hot air cools and condenses the moisture in the air... I could hardly hold on to the pullup bar even with lots of chalk and I rarely have to use any.

Training Log
10PM
As many rounds and reps as possible in ten minutes of:
85 lb Squat clean, 6 reps
12 Pull-ups
24 Double-unders

Total -- 5 rds + 6 cleans + 6 pullups (222 reps)

I bet if I wasn't really concentrating so hard on moving my shoulder the right way and felt more confident in my grip I would have had 6 rounds. Also, my trusty Buddy Lee Aerospeed that I've had for 3 years finally broke so I was using a new rope for the first time... taking some adjustment. I'm sure I'll get a replacement rope but it was a sad night.


No comments: