Saturday, August 14, 2010

08-12-10 Thursday Week 80

Worked out after the 7PM class and have all these new rotator cuff exercises to do every single day before and after every workout. God I hope they work -- I am sick to death of this shoulder issue.

Training Log
9PM
For time:
(Using a single dumbbell for all movements)
50 Overhead Walking Lunge Steps (w:35/40 m:50/55)
30 Dumbbell Swings
20 Weighted Situps
40 Overhead Walking Lunge Steps
20 Dumbbell Swings
15 Weighted Situps
30 Overhead Walking Lunge Steps
10 Dumbbell Swings
10 Weighted Situps

Time -- 11:25

I almost killed myself just trying to beat Aimee's time. Oddly, the sets that slowed me down most were the weighted situps. We do them where the dumbbell must stay in contact with your chest throughout the entire movement. I had many failed reps. Will pay for this later, I'm sure.

No comments: