Monday, August 30, 2010

08-27-10 Friday Week 82

Getting a talkin' to from Mike G and Brad ...

Probably deciding to do 4 days in a row before going to CFATL tonight to do the Disposable Heroes Project Fundraiser workout was a really bad idea. Couldn't properly straighten my arms without a considerable amount of pain... but it was all for a good cause and I was just super excited to be amongst such fantastic friends and athletes.

Training Log
7PMish
5 rounds for time:
400 M run
40 M walking lunge
25 Knees to elbows*
25 Pushups (w/release at bottom)
25 Burpee Pullups
*each time you break your set of KTE by dropping off the bar, you must do a 5 burpee penalty.

Time --73:05 (or something like that)

This was completely brutal. I knew I was in trouble when the first round took me 12 minutes and some guy yelled at me on the second round that we weren't supposed to pace this workout. I'm sure my lackluster performance had a lot to do with how spent I was from the previous 4 days... it's been a rough week ... so I don't feel awful about it - someday I will have to try it fresh. 70's Big workshop in the morning so I don't even really get to sleep in...

No comments: