Wednesday, March 11, 2009

03-11-09 Wednesday Week 6

I must have been moving too fast for the camera to keep up!

It was back to the doc today for another check-in on the arm. It's been consistently improving (and gets even better when I rest it) so I've been hitting it pretty hard. I left out the lift tonight, deadlifts, since I am still sore from 55 reps at 200 lbs on Saturday! I might do them tomorrow if the soreness is gone.

Training Log
6:30 PM Metcon
15 Rounds for time:
5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats

Time -- 18:25

7:40 PM Skills
3 rounds ( did not time this)
100 Meter Walk w/ 65lbs locked out overhead
20 GHD Situps


I was disappointed in my time on the metcon. All my pullups were unbroken and I did the last couple of sets chest to bar. I should have done them all that way. The squats were largely unbroken, it was the stupid pushups that killed me. Not sure if my pushers are all still fried from all those pushups on Sunday... more likely it's just that I need to work on them more.

No comments: