Friday, March 6, 2009

03-05-09 Thursday Week 5

L-pullups in June. Spencer looks as miserable as I felt! Imagine hot-yoga, but not yoga - CrossFit! Probably shouldn't wear gray shirts in the summer...


So, I'd love to lie and say that my internet was down and that is why I haven't posted in 3 days. But, I'm an honest girl - and I honestly took THREE DAYS OFF!! I'm stressing about this... and I'm sure I will pay but it was back to the grind today. The weirdness going on in my left arm is making it a challenge to find workouts that it will tolerate. Still, it is feeling a jillion times better and continues to improve - thank goodness!

Training Log
8:00PM (gotta fit it in when I can...) MetCon
HQ WOD from 2/26
Walking lunge 100 ft.
21 Pull-ups
21 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
18 Pull-ups
18 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
15 Pull-ups
15 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
12 Pull-ups
12 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
9 Pull-ups
9 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge 100 ft.
6 Pull-ups
6 Sit-ups

Shana -- 11:43
Tommy -- 10:54

In other news, I did 100 unbroken double-unders during my warm-up! It took me 59 seconds. I was SO excited!! It pretty much had me laid out like a mini-metcon! hahaha

No comments: