Thursday, October 6, 2011

10-01-11 Saturday Week 139

Atlanta League CFED Blue Team - WIN!
Today was the first match of the fall Atlanta League season. We were up against CrossFit Peachtree at their place.

Training Log
11AM
Workout 1
7 rounds for time:
7 Power Cleans (w: 65 m: 115)
7 Pullups

Time: 4:14

then...

4 minutes after the last person finishes --
4 Person WOD
2 people working at a time, 2 people resting
100 Box Jumps 24″ guys, 20″ girls
120 OH Lunges 45/25lbs
140 Flash Pushups (girls can go from knees)

160 KB Swings 55/35lb

Total time: 28:41 (including the time our last person finished Wod 1 and the rest interval.)


Our team did awesome and I'm very proud of them!! We posted the top time for the whole league in the mixed division for that workout. Got myself a nasty Fran cough on that first workout, it pretty much made me miserable for the rest of the day. I was happy with my score, though. I did all sets unbroken. The chipper was a bit of a clusterfuck, but it all worked out. Can't wait for our home game next week!!



No comments: