Monday, October 10, 2011

10-09-11 Sunday Week 140

Totally chose this photo for the ponytail position...
No rest for the weary... CrossFit East Decatur hosted Barbells for Boobs: Amazing Grace today. It was really amazing how many folks, ones I knew and some brand new ones, showed up to participate. I think our grand total once everything is tallied will be in the neighborhood of $4,000 and I am constantly impressed, inspired and amazed by what an amazing community I find myself a part of.
I did "Grace" for the first time today in over 2 years ... last time was Feb '09 ...


Training Log
1PMish ...
"Grace"
For time:
30 Clean & Jerks w/95lbs

Time -- 2:00 (PR by 1:30)

I did single reps the whole time and just tried not to slow down. I think I could take a few more seconds off if maybe I try cycling 5 reps at a time or something... I dunno. Might have to try again soon... :-)  Love PRs ... they can really make your whole week!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

indeed they can! (re: prs)