Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09 Wednesday Week 32

That's me on the Jumbo-Tron at the Games, trying to get Dave Castro to pronounce my name correctly!

I remember doing today's workout. I worked out with my 4:30 class, not something I do often, but occasionally. Had to stop mid-wod and help some guy who popped a rib out of place doing those box jumps. Today, I was able to stay focused and give it all I had. Probably took a little too much time fiddling with weight vest & back-pack with a dumbbell in it. Oh well, next time I'll be more efficient.

Training Log
4:30PM
4 rounds for time:
100 ft. Weighted Walking Lunges (I used a pair of 25s)
30 Box Jumps 24"
20 Weighted Pullups (with 20 lbs)

Time -- 25:51 (previous time from 5/18/09 was 27:13)


I'll take it. Felt totally wrecked after this. I'm going to feel this in my arse for sure.

No comments: