Sunday, September 13, 2009

09-13-09 Sunday Week 32

My high-tech score-keeping method... chalk on concrete.

So, Friday is my day off and I decided to take a full day away from the gym, missing "Barbara." Also, took Saturday off because, duh, it's "rest day." So when "Dianne" came up I was torn between the two workouts. I came up with the genius idea to combine them...

Training Log
10AM
"Dia-Babs"
20 Pullups
30 Pushups
40 Situps
50 Squats
Rest 3 mins, then:
21-15-9
Deadlift 155 lbs
Pike Pushups (toes on 20" box, hands on 25 lb plates)
Rest 3 mins, then:
20 Pullups
30 Pushups
40 Situps
50 Squats

Time -- Rd 1- 5:16, Dianne- 16:34, Rd 2- 8:52

Nasty, real nasty. This was a really good bad idea. I came really close to either puking or passing out. I actually took some long breaks for recovery but it was either that or take 5 mins to go puke in the bathroom. I decided to just recover and take my slow time. I went for extra range of motion and strict for the HSPU so I did pike pushups instead. I was wrecked after this wod. Nasty, nasty stuff. You should try it.

No comments: