Sunday, September 6, 2009

09-06-09 Sunday Week 31

Here's part of the new tat and Jeremy, the guy that did it. Check him out at Ink & Dagger Tattoo in Decatur, GA.

I so did NOT want to do today's workout. But, I did it and it's done and I'm glad. Mini-crew was Jonathan, Phil and myself.

Training Log
10:00AM
6 rounds for time:
400 M Run
25 Burpees

Set up under a bar that is one foot above your reach for the burpees. Jump and touch the bar for each burpee rep.

Time -- 33:07


We weren't really able to set up a bar so instead we used the lines and letters on the wall (you can see them in the photo above.) My max reach is 83" and I jumped to 98" each time so I overdid it a little. Shoulda measured. All burpees were strict pushup burpees (chest to floor in plank) and 50 of them were on my knuckles.

3 comments:

TG said...

Great job Shana... Keep up the good work

Shana A. said...

Thanks!

Rachel Nye said...

I'm glad I can keep following u, ur always an inspiration!