Monday, February 8, 2010

02-08-10 Monday Week 54

Crowded gym tonight and I didn't want my booty to take up a spot on the rower so Brooke and I went to Stone Mountain and ran some intervals. We did the CFE workout from Saturday. I'll be coaching at the Running and Endurance Cert at CrossFit on the Move this coming weekend so if you read this blog and you're going, I'll see you there.

Training Log
5PM
Run
9 rounds of 1 min work followed by 1 min rest.
Hold distances as consistent as possible, do this as an out-and-back.
Foul if you go over or under your 1st round distance. RPE of no less than 16.



We didn't really have a way to measure how far we ran but I would guess ~250 meters. We didn't really do the foul penalty but were pretty close on distance. Definitely was no less than 16 RPE. I am determined to get faster. I just wish I didn't have to go through all the calf soreness. Brooke has sectionals in three weeks and she's gonna get fast, too.

No comments: