Sunday, February 7, 2010

02-07-10 Sunday Week 53

Time to start getting serious if I'm really planning on trying to qualify. Only 4 slots for our region this year as opposed to 7 last year, and a bigger region by 3 states - Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, N & S Carolina. We are putting together a team to compete in the Affiliate Team Challenge at sectionals - so that will be fun. Working on my goat right now - long metcons.

Training Log
11AM
8 rounds for time:
200 M Run
200 M Row
20 Double Unders
10 Air Squats
10 GHD Situps

Time -- 30:45

Ugh. Nauseous and light-headed at the end. I feel so slow, but I know if I keep at it, it'll get better. Considering adding CFE in for running twice a week. :::: sigh :::: Maybe if I just keep telling myself I love running, it will come true like in AA how they tell you to fake it till you make it.

No comments: