Wednesday, June 24, 2009

06-24-09 Wednesday Week 20

Pugs make an excellent workout audience... Ginger and Kiwi make sure Donna is still alive!

I can't believe I've been doing this for 20 weeks. Did another wod with the most excellent Dysons this morning. They got to find out why we call it HOTlanta - HA HA HA!! I felt the need to do some running in this wod and found one that I really liked on CrossFit Austin's website ...

Training Log
10AM
For time:
200 M Run
20 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans 55/35 lbs
400 M Run
15 DB Hang Squat Cleans
200 M Run
10 Hang Squat Cleans
400 M Run

Time -- 10:28 Rx
Matt -- 11:50 w/50's
Donna -- 12:20 w/20's
Jonathan -- 13:00 w/40's

I am spent. Have been having headaches so I spent most of the rest of the day in bed. It was really good to spend some time with some dedicated CrossFitters who have experienced so many different affiliates and get their perspective on things.

They will be attending the CrossFit Games in Aromas. I fly out for Cali exactly 2 weeks from today and am still short of my fundraising goal. I am trusting the fundage will come ... either that or I will just sleep on one of the platforms at "The Ranch." I am thinking more and more of the Games lately and am excited to get to be amonst so many fabulous athletes. I am really excited. =o)



3 comments:

christin said...

Sounds as though you have had a great time with the Dysons et al. Sorry to have missed out today.

I miss you soooooo much, Waaaaah!

Donna-MaD Crossfit said...

Great times Shana. Good wod pick, I'll have to remember that one. See you at the games!

Anonymous said...

Dana (Crossfit 10 W/ Laurie)
Is there any way to see the videos from the games quickly? I've been following your blog (lurking) and I'm exicted for you and can't wait to see you compete!