Sunday, June 14, 2009

06-14-09 Sunday Week 18

Last night was great. I played a music show for the first time in a very long time (it was at Java Monkey.) We made it a fundraiser for the trip to California - we need somewhere between $1,500 and $2,000 - we are about a 1/3 of the way there now! We made a good bit last night and that combined with the jar at the gym puts a good dent in expenses! Mariah Provost told me that she and Sean sold one of their cars to buy their tickets! I am so filled with gratitude for the turnout and how supportive everyone has been. There really aren't sufficient words for me to fully express my appreciation. (There are photos - I just don't have them ... yet!)

Training Log
6:30PM
"Mary"
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Handstand Pushups
10 Pistols (one-legged squats) alternate legs
15 pullups

Total -- 7 rounds even (CTB pullups - except Rd 7)
Brooke -- 4 + 9 pullups (HSPU to 2 abmats, pistols to 12" box)
Jonathan -- 18:26 Nasty Girls Rx

I don't feel good. Started coming down with a sinus infection on Thursday - I woke up with it. Took Friday and Saturday as rest. Now I also have cramps. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering I feel like my body weighs 800 lbs and I get dizzy every time I move my head. Last time I did "Mary" I did 6 rds + 3 HSPU ... I consider today an even bigger PR since 90 of the pullups were chest to bar. =o)

No comments: