Saturday, June 6, 2009

06-05-09 Friday Week 17

Dang it! Neglected to pack the camera cable with the camera so I can't upload pics from this weekend until later. =o(

Flew into Baltimore today to intern at the CrossFit Running and Endurance cert with Brian Mackenzie and Ben Kelly-- from CF Performance.) I got in a little early so caught a cab over to CF BWI where the cert is being held to get in a wod. I had nothing good in mind so Ryan assigned me a wod. Got some excellent coaching as a bonus.

Training Log
4:30PM-ish
Deadlift/Double-Under WOD (from Mid-Atlantic Quals)
3 rounds for time:
10 Deadlifts 185 lbs
50 Double-unders

Time -- 3:15

Post wod: Still working on getting that turnout on the MU. Can't say it's necessarily getting any easier... but maybe it is and I just don't know it.
Snatch practice with some great tips from Ryan about active shoulders and setup.
PR'd my snatch at 105 lbs -- then again at 115 lbs!
Thanks for the good tips Ryan!

I'm liking Baltimore so far, there are some really nice people here! Shout out to Justin and Mary who gave me a ride back to my hotel and provided some very interesting conversation along the way!

No comments: