Sunday, November 1, 2009

11-1-09 Sunday Week 39

C&J pullup AMRAP at Regionals.

Took Thursday off and got so busy doing last minute Halloween costume shopping on Friday I missed the opp to wod. Taking a martial arts class on Saturday mornings that is sufficiently kicking my ass so was anxious to get a wod in today. It was me, Jonathan, Tommy and Eric and we made up Friday's power cleans and metcon.

Training Log
10AM

Power Clean
1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1
140
145
150
155
160

then...
7 rounds for time:
7 Hang power cleans w/85 lbs for me
7 Clapping Pushups
7 Situps

Time -- 7:57

160 is 5 lbs off my PR for a single power clean. It went up easy and I would have kept going but everyone else was finished lifting and waiting on me so I stopped. The pushups continue to be the x-factor in wods for me. I finished the first 2 rounds in under 1:30 and it slowed significantly after that. Cleans and situps were unbroken.




1 comment:

VaWilcox said...

What martial arts are you taking now on Saturdays?