Monday, November 2, 2009

11-2-09 Monday Week 40

Can't believe it's Week 40, 40 weeks since I started training for the Games last year. Now it's almost time to start training for the Games next year. Still haven't decided if I want to do it. I don't have to qualify for regionals this year, so that's good. I still have some time so I guess I have some thinking to do.

Training Log
9AM
For time:
25 Pullups
5 Push Jerk 115 lbs
20 Pullups
4 Push Jerk
15 Pullups
3 Push Jerk
10 Pullups
2 Push Jerk
5 Pullups
1 Push Jerk

Time-- 8:45

Grip was the major issue in this one. Could have done the pullups faster if I could have stayed on the bar. Probably need to lean out a little. Push jerks were unbroken. Shoulda gone heavier.

1 comment:

Rachel Nye said...

GO FOR IT!!! Now that u know what it entails, you are more mentally prepared, just think it will be like going for a Games PR! How are you going to lean out(strict paleo??), I was thinking the same thing when I was doing this WOD yesterday for myself. Wont even tell you my time, started helping someone with pullups mid WOD (you know me and my "jib-jabbing:).
Good luck!