Thursday, November 12, 2009

11-12-09 Thursday Week 41

Still dealing with a hamstring injury and have been instructed to not do any "ballistic" movements. :::Sigh:::: Today was all arms so I was able to join in...

Training Log
4:30PM
Shoulder Press
3x3
95
105 PR (did 100x3 on 10/11/09)
110x1

then...

"Pullup Ladder"
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute… continuing as long as you are able.

I got 14 + 11 pullups into the 15th minute. No PR.

I think pullups have felt difficult for me lately as I've put on a few pounds now that I'm not training for competition. If I can just catch up to where I was when I was 10 lbs lighter - then when I lean up to compete I'll be ahead of the game... maybe. =o)

No comments: