Saturday, February 28, 2009

02-28-09 Saturday Week 4

At the Oly Cert, listening to warm-up instructions. The guy behind me (Bret) earned the name "Stalker" for the weekend by being the guy who wanted burpees the least - he yelled "Yay, burpees!" before anyone else!

Another good workout this morning and I am really thrilled. My shoulders are sore in a very normal, muscle-soreness kind of way. I've been able to get through these wods pain-free. Today, we did a nasty dumbbell workout - I knew there was 100% chance of rain so planned to do something all indoors. Everyone looked so miserable that I decided it was only fair for the coaches to do it as well. Now I know they were all showing an appropriate level of misery.

Training Log
11AM MetCon
25-20-15-10-5
Dumbbell Thrusters (25's)
Plank Row Pushups (25's)
Box Jumps 24"
150 Jump Rope Singles between each round.

Time -- 23:49

Did this with Marshall and Jonathan... thanks for making me push it, guys!

No comments: