Tuesday, September 13, 2011

09-13-11 Tuesday Week 137

Head got cut off but you get the idea...
I wasn't as wrecked today as I expected to be. It was a very exciting day, though, because the rumble roller and nubby lacrosse balls I ordered arrived and I spent a good 30 minutes of quality time with them before I started on my handstand work.

Training Log
6PM
Warm-up and mobility work.
30 minutes handstand, handstand to forward roll, handstand walking practice.

then (with the 7:30PM class) ...

5 rounds, on 3 minutes:
400 Meter Run
Max Rep Box Jump Burpees (w: 20″ m: 24″)
Score is total # of box jump burpees.

Total -- 69 burpees

I have a wicked awful fran lung after that one... I haven't been that destroyed after a workout since last time I did Fight Gone Bad. This one is a keeper for sure.

2 comments:

CopPop said...

69 burpees? Dang, just when I was feeling good at 43. You must have flown through the 400s, do you know how fast you did them?

Shana A. said...

I think I was doing most of them around 90 seconds ... I figured if I could still see Nick F. I must be on pace!!