Saturday, September 3, 2011

09-02-11 Friday Week 135

Inverted burpees ... in slow motion apparently.
Was so sore (there's a pattern emerging, workout - get sore....hmmm....) in my abs this morning, I could hardly stand up straight. I. hate. situps. Gah. Today makes 4 workouts in 3 days and I am planning on getting up and working out tomorrow morning. Maybe I will take Sunday off...? We'll see.

Training Log
6:30PM
CFED WOD
Tabata style for max reps:
4 sets of inverted burpees
4 sets of wall ball shots (w: 14/16 m: 20/25)
4 sets of Single Arm Sumo Deadlift High Pull (w:30/35 m:40/45)
2 sets of inverted burpees
2 sets of wall ball shots (w: 14/16 m: 20/25)
2 sets of Single Arm Sumo Deadlift High Pull (w:30/35 m:40/45)

Totals -- 28 Inv Burp / 53 Wall Balls / 77 SDHP  (w/16 lb med ball and 35 lb dumbbell)

This was harder than I thought or maybe I'm just a little too wasted from yesterday's workout... I wanted to have more wall balls, but alas. The wall ball shot is not a short girl's friend. The inverted burpees were slower than they seemed like they should be but I did them non-stop and all the way to the buzzer... and now it's time for bed so I can get up and go again tomorrow!!


No comments: