Thursday, April 16, 2009

04-16-09 Thursday Week 11

No photo today. Dead camera battery. Dead shana battery. I'm. completely. exhausted. Life is making me tired. I got 4 hours of sleep last night and really had a hard time getting a nap in today, you know how sometimes your brain won't let you sleep. Definitely not feel fresh and strong, a little drained and weak. But it's okay. I just need sleep.

Training Log
4:30 PM
Front Squats
3x3
155x3
165x3 (PR)
170x1 (PR also)

I didn't push it as my back has been on the blink. I figured with the PR, no biggie to not do another attempt at 170. Took a little time to practice snatches. Tommy was helping me tweak it and it felt much better when I was done. I got under 95 lbs without having to press it.

5:40PM
3 Rounds for time:
750 M Row
10 Wall Ball Shots 14 lb ball to a 12' target
10 Dumbbell Thrusters w/30 lb DBs

Time -- 16:23

That sucked. I feel pretty good about the time. My ass is lit up like a firefly right now. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the games next week. Go kick some butt....

Shana A. said...

Thanks, Anonymous!!