Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10-27-09 Tuesday Week 39

Dumbbell split cleans.

Went to the gym at noon today to work out with the class. Michele, Whitney, Hannah and Jonathan made great workout buddies. Great coaching by Christin - she kept yelling at me even after I finished the workout to get back on the bar and finish hahaha!! We decided after our 2 week trial that we were going to continue doing our own programming. We've had really good feedback about it. Tommy and I alternate each week, I think the different perspective keep things in better balance. Today was "Erin."

Training Log
12 Noon
"Erin"
5 rounds for time:
15 Dumbbell split cleans (30lb DBs)
21 Pullups

Time -- 14:44

This was a PR for me - last year I used 25's and did it in 15:00. 16 seconds faster and 10 lbs heavier ... I'll take it. Grip was what I remembered about the workout and it was certainly the "X" factor today. I was pretty flipping gassed, but I also wasted a good 30-45 seconds running to the office, grabbing the tape, taping my hands.... so coulda gone a little faster, maybe.

No comments: