Sunday, October 11, 2009

10-10-09 Saturday Week 36

Crab walk... crawl... whatever.

Probably would have taken a rest day today but my 9:30 class had an uneven number show up so I jumped in to partner up for the team wod. I drew a 3 and so did Dennis and we made a great team! Thumbs up to Christin for some excellent coaching.

Training Log
9:30AM
Partner workout
Teams of 2 do AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
25 ft Broad Jump Burpee
10 Dumbbell Swings (w:25 m:35)
25 ft Crab Walk
15 Air Squats

Only one partner can be working at a time. When one round is completed, tag the other person and rest.

# of rounds completed: 14 + 2 DB swings


This was fun! It was a perfect Saturday morning workout. I love the concept of these wods that have a work/rest element built in ... what a great way to increase power output. It's almost like running sprint intervals with an undetermined rest time.
I felt pretty froggy when I left the gym. I love fall.

No comments: