Sunday, October 18, 2009

10-18-09 Sunday Week 37

Week 37 has been, well, weak. I've been fighting off a cold and took 4. days. off.
Worked out with a fab crew of chicks (and Jonathan) today and almost lost a lung. Ouch.
Keeping it brief since if I try to stay up much longer I will undoubtedly turn into a pumpkin.

Training Log
11:30AM
"The Chief"
Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
3 Power cleans (95lbs)
6 Push-ups
9 Squats
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.
Post rounds completed for each of the 5 cycles.

R1 -- 6
R2 -- 4 + 1 pushup
R3 -- 3 + 5 pushups
R4 -- 3 + 2 pushups
R5 -- 4 + 3 cleans

Almost 12 hours later, still coughing. Hellfire. Fell off dramatically after the 2nd round. The pushups were the only sets I broke so I know that is an area that needs a little "grease." HUGE surprise there ::::sarcasm::::

Thanks to Ann-imal, Kim/Pistol, Stacy/Meatball, Victoria/Hicky, and Jonathan for being great wod partners.

No comments: