Monday, April 12, 2010

04-10-10 Saturday Week 62

Training Log
12 PM
In 12 minutes, complete:
2K Row + Max Reps Deadlift (185lbs)
Score = Row time - (Deadlift Reps x 5 seconds)

Time -- don't even remember


This was bad. Very bad. Got super scared of the deadlifts. It was a 185 lb max deadlift workout that injured my hamstring in the first place. I hate rowing and when I was getting out of the rower my lifting shoes got stuck in unfamiliar rower straps. Had very little time to get my hook grip secured and get the bar off the ground. I pretty much decided before the workout that I was going to suck at it and so I almost didn't even try. Got only 6 deadlifts and I pretty much gave up. Had to go hide and cry afterward. I will do this again soon and NOT suck at it because of a bad attitude. Fear+CrossFit= not a good combo....

No comments: