Sunday, May 2, 2010

05-01-10 Saturday Week 65

Blurry girls. Bethanie (in front) , Leah P.(middle), and me.


Training Log
12:40PM
"Double-Down" (from SoCal Sectional)
Part 1
4 Rounds for time of:
9 Squat Cleans (135/95lbs)
6 Handstand Push-ups

Part 2 (start this workout exactly 20minutes after starting workout 1)
For time:
30 Hang Squat Snatches (75/43lbs)
30 Chest-to-Bar Pull-ups
750m Row

Part 1 time: 6:20
Part 2 time: 6:48

My back and legs are SOOOOO sore from this week.... it slowed my squat cleans WAY down. Normally, I would at least be able to bang out a set of 10 or so without taking my hands of the bar but not feeling it today. I'm hoping the cumulative effect of all these workouts is going to end up increasing my endurance for multiple wods in a day. I recovered quickly and slammed out the second workout. Felt good about it.

No comments: