Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10-27-11 Thursday Week 143

Training Log
4PM
6 rounds NFT
Carry heavy-ass yoke 60 feet
Max distance handstand walk
Max Rep bar muscle ups

Started off with 280 on the yoke and worked up to 360. Yowch.
Maxed out at about 8 feet on the handstand walk... longest one ever!!
Took a few tries to get the hang of the bar muscle up but was doing sets of 5 for the last 4 rounds or so... sweet!

then...

"Bradshaw"
10 rounds for time of:
3 Handstand push-ups
6 Deadlifts (I used 175)
12 Pull-ups
24 Double-unders

Time -- 26:57

Flippin' owwww on Bradshaw. It was like the whole workout was pullups. I think i wore myself out on the yokes and muscle ups... I did everything unbroken on Bradshaw except the stinkin' pullups. Didn't even do the first set unbroken... ridiculous. I must try this again when I have a fresher grip. Gah.

No comments: