Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1-20-10 Wednesday Week 51

Airborne barbell.

Back in action tonight. I have only worked out twice since Sunday, Dec 20. That makes 2 workouts in a month. Took some time off to try to heal up persistent injuries and then caught some nasty upper respiratory flu. Still not 100% but I can't stand it any longer. Did the CFED wod with the 6:30PM crew. Love my afternoon crews... such a fun group and the gym was slammin' tonight.

Training Log
Deadlift 3x3
185 x 3
205 x 3
240 x 3

then ...

3 rounds for time:
10 Clean & Jerk 95 lbs
50 Double Unders

Time -- 7:29

I ran out of time with the DL ... meant for 240 to be my first work set but we were already running late and I had to wrap it up. I am kind of glad, though. I am trying to retrain and rehab my hamstring and it was better to go a little lighter. I think my 3RM was previously 255... not sure. Coulda gone faster on the metcon, too, but am so gassed after taking a month off and lungs still having junk in them. Just feel so wonderful having worked out again. Thank goodness I am back in the game, even if it is limited capacity for a bit.

No comments: