Monday, July 26, 2010

07-25-10 Sunday Week 77

Phil snapped this cool photo of me caught in the act of "hip prep" in the staging area plastered on the jumbo-mega-tron-whatever-thingy.

So, there is a local comp coming up at the end of August at Garage CrossFit called "Survival of the Fittest." It has a pre-requisite, heat-assignment workout to be done ahead of time and the results emailed in ... apparently, your results will be used to put you in a heat with athletes who have similar results. Well, we did that as our workout today. It was short and sweet, which I was glad for since I am sore to the max.

Training Log
12Noon
For max reps (on a running clock):
1 min pullups
1 min situps
1 min pushups
1 min squats
1 min deadlifts (165 lbs)

Totals --
28 pullups
27 situps
24 pushups
46 squats
20 deadlifts

Lame numbers, but I blame soreness. When in doubt, always blame soreness. Glad this was quick, I am more sore today than I was yesterday and I didn't even DO anything yesterday!!

No comments: