Sunday, December 16, 2012

12-15-12 Saturday Week 202

Cheering for Rebecca!


Today was our 1st Annual House Cup Competition. Our team was called "Paindeer" and consisted of Chet, Kurt, Rebecca G. and me. The WODS are explained HERE.

We got 3rd in Workout 1, last in Workout 2, and 2nd in Workout 3 ... leaving us 9th place out of 10 teams!
The first workout was the hardest, I know I did 35 clean & jerks at 95 lbs ... the singles totaled around 600 I believe. Don't know the exact number for those.
In the second workout I did the 250 row, the 30 DB snatches and the 30 walking lunge steps. 
In the last workout I did 20 pullups, around 20 pushups, 30 situps and I think 20 box jumps.

Very proud of my team and my gym. The whole day was teams cheering each other on and celebrating each other's accomplishments. It was a great day and the community feels strong and motivated. Good stuff.

No comments: